Lyndhurst, NJ (PRWEB) December 08, 2011, IncentOne, a provider of incentive solutions to the healthcare industry, has launched what it says is the first outcomes-based biometric incentive program through its Health Power™ platform. With this solution, IncentOne will enable payers, health service companies, employers, governments and administrators to align incentives to outcomes and improvements in 20 different biometric measures.
Key features of the solution include the ability to:
- Combine outcomes and participation-based programs
- Set desired biometric outcomes for 20 measures including Body Mass Index, Blood Pressure, Waist Circumference, Waist to Hip Ratio, Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, HDLc Ratio, Triglycerides, Glucose, A1C, Cotinine, and LDL Cholesterol
- Set absolute, percentage or minimum improvements for each measure
- Incentivize for single or multiple biometric measures attained
- Set different target levels for men and women for each measure
- Implement pass/fail criteria for each measure
- Integrate data from past testing periods
- Utilize multiple testing periods
- Utilize physician attestation forms for alternative facilities
- Allow for reasonable alternative health activities based on physician recommendations
- Manage the process for contested measures
“Biometrics are a central component of any outcomes-based engagement strategy.” says Michael Dermer, President and CEO of IncentOne. “Our customers can now execute a wide variety of outcomes-based designs tied to biometric data that have demonstrated cost savings. We believe that Incentive Driven Healthcare™ is the next wave in healthcare and this is one step to help our customers see that movement in action.”
IncentOne delivers cost savings and health improvement by engaging healthcare consumers and providers through the use of incentives. IncentOne serves customers representing more than 75 million lives, has processed 20 million health transactions and driven 15 million health milestones through 125 data partners. IncentOne’s Universal Remote™ technology enables customers to drive “any action for any value for any reward via any medium” and to align incentives not only to long-term savings but also to immediate and intermediate savings via its Trifecta™ methodology. IncentOne’s solutions are married with leading-edge strategies such as value-based benefit design, medical homes, accountable care organizations, telehealth, pay-for-performance and provider payment reform to deliver true engagement. IncentOne programs target consumers to improve utilization, increase prevention, avoid hospitalizations, reduce readmissions, choose lower cost providers, reduce health risks, increase medication adherence and steer benefit selection and providers to adopt e-prescribing and EMR technology, adhere to treatment protocols, and improve patient safety. For more information go tohttp://www.incentone.com.