PORTLAND, Ore., July 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Regence Life and Health has launched myStro, an online enrollment tool that provides employers and their employees with customized, real-time information about their insurance benefits. Among the features is a guided tour that walks employees through their benefit options and recommends the best products to meet their unique profile and coverage needs.
“The myStro enrollment system reflects Regence Life and Health’s commitment to offering our members a personalized, simplified member experience. Our goal is to go beyond enrollment to make managing their benefits effortless, so our employer groups can focus on their business,” says Regence Life and Health CEO Joe Wilds.
Benefits enrollment made easy
The system does the work for employers and employees by helping them navigate through their benefit information:
- Each employee uses myStro to navigate their benefits and learn about each product. The system then makes recommendations for new or additional benefits based on their personal, demographic information. As they do so, the system tallies up any coverage costs, providing a breakout of costs and coverage (pre-tax, post-tax and employer paid).
- Employers can use the system to view the benefit plan(s) each employee has chosen, who has yet to enroll in benefits and how much should be deducted from their paycheck for each plan.
Putting the human back in human resources
myStro is customized for each Regence Life and Health client and may include information from all of their insurers – including medical, dental, life insurance and short term disability. Employers can use myStro in one or a combination of the following to enroll in their benefits:
- Web-based, real-time enrollment with a licensed educator walking each employee through their benefits
- Online only with enhanced education on each product
- Paper applications customized for each employee
To learn more about myStro, please visit http://regencelife.com/myStro/intro.
About Regence Life and Health
For more than 20 years, Regence Life and Health has offered quality life and disability products, dental and health plans. As a subsidiary of The Regence Group, the company is associated with the financial strength and brand recognition of the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region. Regence Life and Health is committed to lifetime relationships with our members and helping them through life transitions. For more information, please visit www.regencelife.com.
SOURCE Regence Life and Health Insurance Company